Inventory Control Supervisor
ICC Supervisor, Family Dollar Distribution Center
It is 3rd shift Monday-Thursday 7pm-5:30am (OT as needed) experience preferred, but not required
1. Audits Repack Stocker work assignments for loading to proper locations, repack containers, bulk conveyable items and bulk non-conveyable items, accurately, for proper quality and quantity, by use of established methods.
2. Checks and verifies receiving pallets to ensure food sanitation guidelines are met.
3. Evaluates and processes damaged items efficiently and according to established guidelines. Repackages, salvages or destroys according to established guidelines. Provides damage adjustment information to Inventory Control Management.
4. Complies with all FDA, Salvage and SDS requirements.
5. Performs quality audits, accurately, ensures errors are corrected, documents and reports all results to appropriate personnel, in Inventory Control Management. Reviews and reconciles Crystal reports and processes adjustments when necessary.
6. Processes data and samples in a timely manner to meet department deadlines.
7. Completes the daily P.I.T. checklist to ensure equipment is working properly and reports any defects to management and/or maintenance.
8. Operates P.I.T. equipment in a safe manner.
9. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
10. Follows set safety procedures and guidelines to maximize personal safety.
11. Maintains an organized work area and promotes a safe working environment within the Inventory Control department.
12. Follows all Company policies and procedures.
13. All other duties as assigned.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Auto Req ID: 381634BR
Process Level/Store #: DC205 Morehead, KY
Family Dollar General Warehouse
1000 Industry Road, Morehead, KY 40351
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""