Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord’s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
Human Resources Specialist:
Provides HR support to business unit or functional area which may include recruiting, personnel documentation, compensation, and benefits.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or HR related field with 1-3 years experience.
- Miniumum 2 years Human Resources experience, preferred SHRM-CP.
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years.
- Computer Skill:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Other: Prefer experience with Oracle or other HRMS system
- Above average presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get along with others and effectively interface with all levels of the organization
- Can effectively function in a team environment
- Ability to adjust to fluctuating workloads effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Regular attendance
- Maintain confidentiality
- Supports corporate culture initiatives as assigned for the operation.
- Maintains assigned metric goals, within budgets and timelines.
- Maintains good employee relations throughout the facility.
- Coordinates orientation program for hourly employees.
- Assists with the administration and update of policy and procedures.
- Consistent enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for DL/IDL recruiting.
- Conducts exit interviews as part of the termination process.
- Assists with complaint investigation and resolution.
- Responsible for Oracle maintenance.
- Coordinate facility activites around employee relations.
- Associate file maintenance.
- Weekly payroll administrative support.
- Administers the company’s benefits programs.
Location: Morehead, KY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Administrative