Financial Modules Support Specialist
The primary purpose of the Financials Module Support Specialist is to serve as the first line of support for the PeopleSoft Financials module (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Billing, Budgeting, General Ledger, Lease Administration, Procurement to Payment, Supplier Contract Management, and Travel/Expense). This position serves as a generalist triaging PeopleSoft Financials user issues, conducting testing, and documenting solutions. This position reports to and assists the Director of Financials Module System and works closely with the Financials Module Administrator on any number of PeopleSoft Financials support functions.
JOB ID: 1275452603
This is a defined-term contract position renewable each fiscal year and located in Versailles, KY.
This position offers the ability to work REMOTE if desired with a requirement to be onsite a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Provide support functions for the different modules including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Billing, Budgeting, General Ledger, Lease Administration, Procurement to Payment, Supplier Onboarding, Supplier Contract Management, and Travel/Expense.
- Serves an integral role in researching, analyzing, testing, and troubleshooting issues, including new pre-implementation of PeopleSoft modules functionality and functionality once installed and operating
- Prepares and maintains procedural and training documentation and archiving of user and administrator functionality to a centralized repository (team site)
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or per management’s direction
Associate Degree and one (1) years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Equivalency is defined as:
- High School Diploma and three (3) Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
While experience is preferred, we are willing to provide ongoing training.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to be used daily. To help facilitate this communication, a working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite are required. When troubleshooting some software issues, knowledge of file system concepts, client/server setup and use, and installing software are likely to be required. The position must be able to analyze and solve problems, have knowledge of and understand organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures to ensure functionality of module applications are delivered and operate as expected.
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Initial review of applicants will begin after September 6, 2022.
Position is open until filled - Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview For questions regarding the above position, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is the Commonwealth’s largest postsecondary institution serving more than 100,000 students through 16 colleges with more than 70 campuses. We also are Kentucky’s largest provider of workforce and online education. Through partnerships with business and industry, we align our programs to meet the needs of local employers. Our colleges are united in their commitment to making life better for our students, communities, and the citizens of Kentucky.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
- Exceptional health care, vision, dental coverage for you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Work-Life Balance
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks Institutional Closing Pay (Last 2 weeks of December)
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Finance